Re: Crypto API history

This is an old thread, but I found the mailing list on (cryptoapi) linux crypto development:

Recent discussions focused on more use of sysfs for core linux drivers, etc. Developers-only, I presume.

Even at this late date, I am not certain how the cryptoapi discussed on that mailing list relates to mainline kernel development. It seems to be the modern equivalent of kerneli.org work.