Re: 177GB ext3 partition fscked (aes256)

Sven wrote:
> Try lsattr(1)/chattr(1). Perhaps the immutable flag (i) is set.

Yes. Thank´s! That solved my problems with just a few typing.
Fsck had set some attributes and chattr could reset them so that the files
became accessible/eraseable again.
The partition is device backed and I don´t think this error was caused by
loop-aes. The crash(s) caused it and the only question would be which file
system is the most solid. With ext2 / ext3 I think I made the right choice.

Thanks for the quick and usefull help!

Regards,
Peter

-