Re: Upgrading to a 2.6 Kernel on a Loop-AES Machine

I wondered what the difference is between the crypto loop that is
already in the 2.6 kernel, and the loop-AES patch.  So one question
then.. I followed the readme on
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~devine/erfs-howto.html and what I don't
know is if I will need to modify the initrd.gz, and also the patched
binary files (such as losetup ).  If I change those incorrectly I am
certain the machine won't be able to boot the old kernel anymore either.

-