Re: Help trying to setup an encypted filesystem.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Thomas Sjögren wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 09:22:06PM +0300, Jari Ruusu wrote:
> > Optimized dictionary attack:
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107419912024246&w=2
> > Watermark attack:
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107719798631935&w=2
> Indeed serious but, and i really love a good conspiracy, isnt calling it
> backdoors a bit harse?

It is interesting to note the watermark attack is effective on
single-key loop-aes. How does one use multi-key mode though?

I use loop-aes because cryptoloop is deadly slow, even on very fast CPUs.
I guess this is because they don't have any asm crypto, it's all
unoptimized plain c.

-Dan

-