using deflate module

Hi,

I don't know if this is the better list to ask it, if not say me :-)

I want to use deflate module but I can't.

I can use other modules without problems:
pinux:/mnt/dades# losetup -e aes-256 /dev/loop0 prova.ext2
Password:
pinux:/mnt/dades#

the modules that I have load are:
cryptoloop              3200  1
aes                    31392  1

(I am using Debian Sid with loop-aes-utils package, version 2.12a-1; and
Kernel 2.6.6-rc3)

Now, I want to use deflate module to compress some file system:

pinux:/mnt/dades# losetup -e deflate /dev/loop0 prova.ext2
Password:
ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument, requested cipher or key length
(128 bits) not supported by kernel
pinux:/mnt/dades#

I have tried with deflate-0, deflate-256, etc.

Are there any way to use deflate module to compress a file system in "real
time" with write support? (not read-only, I can use the loopcompress
module)

Thank you for your attention, and excuse me my bad and quickly English :-)

I will try with Kernel 2.4.26, and the patches, etc. but if somebody knows
anything tell me :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info

-