Re: matrix revoloution now being posted thursady morn

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Dan Hollis wrote:
> On 12 May 2004, cw.postma@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > [... spam ...]
>
> Hello, I thought I said the admin should firewall 64.235.50.0/24 ?
>
> Is this list dead?

The list isn't dead, but the admin is horribly overworked
and doesn't always have time to read it.  I've added the
spam sending IP addresses to PSBL, but I suspect the longer
term solution is to upgrade nl.linux.org to a spamassassin
with SURBL support (and to keep my own SURBL blocklist based
on the mail I get to my spamtraps ;))

Rik

-