hashalot-0.2.1

Hi everybody,

I've just uploaded hashalot version 0.2.1 to
<URL:http://www.paranoiacs.org/~sluskyb/hacks/hashalot/>. (Note the
new location.)

New features:
- Added "-x" option to print the passphrase as a string of hexadecimal
  digits. Useful in conjunction with unpatched util-linux-2.12,
  or dm-crypt.
- Manpage and a passphrase handling (erasure) fix from Matthias Urlichs.

Enjoy,

--
Ben Slusky                      | It has been my experience
sluskyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx          | that folks who have no vices

-