2.6.0test10 w/ 2.4.22-jari image

I have a machine with an encrypted filesystem as described in

http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2003-08/msg00115.html

with jari's patch (it's actually an older loopback image, and I used
that for compatibility). The problem is that when I try to mount the image
under 2.6.0test10, I get a LOOP_SET_STATUS: invalid argument, and mount
fails with being unable to read the superblock.

Is there an upgrade path/patch for 2.6.0test10 to support Jari's version
of the loopback fs? or did I choose poorly? Is hvr's patchset the only one
with an upgrade path to 2.6?

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist