Re: ? Encrypted multi-session CD-ROMs

Hi,

On Thursday 09 October 2003 17:31, Jim Sweet wrote:
> ... I remain unable to encrypt individual sessions.
> Trying to mount them invariably results in the error.
>
> 	mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock

I suspect it may be something to do with the back-references to previous
sessions created by "mkisofs -C ... -M ..." which would refer to blocks
outside the scope of the loop device.

As for how to fix it, I have no idea; as far as I can see, it would require
some kind of special multisession-CD-ROM-aware loop device :-(

Stephen

-