questions about cipher speeds ---> http://crypto.radiusnet.net/archive/aes/aes-performance.pdf

well I read this about cipher speeds in that
http://crypto.radiusnet.net/archive/aes/aes-performance.pdf review, concerning Twofish:
Twhofish is the fastest AES candidate on Pentium (and other 32 bit cpus) and second faster on Pentium Por/Pentium II. Its key setup is about average, however for applications where key setup is a large factor in encryption speed (for small amount of text) there are alternate implementations of twofish that trade of encryption speed for key setup speed.
well, as I saw in that review, they made benchmarks about key setup speeds. is there somebody who could tell me what is key setup actually? so if we talk about my 10-20 gigs of HD to be encrypted, do I have to be concerned about key setup speed? or when do I have to be concerned? what is key setup exactly? :D
greg,
thx in advance

-