some other questions

thx Marc, and Robert for your answers, could you tell me what the block size means? what is the difference between aes128 and aes256 for exemple, is it related to the 'deepness' of encryption?
btw I have more than 3 gig to encrypt, if I encrypt than I encrypt everything :), so blowfish doesnt support more than 3 gigs lets say, so Marc you recommend Serpent?
greg

ps: if I want to use patch-int-2.4.16.2, do I have to install the hrv or jari loop pacthes or these are included in 2.4.16.2?

-