About Stackable File System Interface For Linux

Hello, everyone, I have a question about stackable file system interface for linux.

I want to implement a encryption file system on a floppy disk, say /dev/fd0, in Linux. I mean I just want to secure the data on the floppy disk.  This encryption file system can hook all the access to the floppy disk. But in my wrapfs I don't know how to identify whether the read/write operations is from/to the floppy disk. I mean how can I combine the wrapfs driver with the floppy disk device so that I can do some en/decryption to the data on the floppy disk. Can I identify this by the "dentry" or "inode" structure?

In fact I think I just need to implement a simple hook driver rather than a whole file system. But this hook driver is layered with the file system.

Thanks in advance. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Michael