CryptoAPI 2.4.7.0

Hi,

I' trying to get the modules version running but it doesn't work.

When compiling I get the warning (api/cryptoloop.c):
  LO_CRYPT_CRYPTOAPI not (yet) defined in kernel header.
Do I have to worry becaise I forgot sth.?

The bigger problem is: depmod doesn't like the modules (unresolved
depenencies).
The function names have endings with numbers and 4 character codes.

btw: I'm working on an initrd to decrypt "/", "/boot" and all others before
init is called to have a completely encrypted harddisk.
Now I just need a working CryptoAPI (and loopback...).

Regards, Dirk

http://www.gmx.net

-