Re: problems compiling patched util-linux-2.10o

Hello everybody who tried to helped me,

Thank You very much! It's such a good feeling to see those files again
:-)

Thanks to Emil (off-list reply) and Rob -- with both of your help I
could compile mount, but then it wouldn't mount the encrypted fs; said
something about "couldn't lock memory".

Just getting the Debian mount package wasn't enough either -- I needed
the crypto-modules. The new mount wouldn't work with 2.2.18, so I had to
compile an int-patched 2.4.3 kernel. IT WORKED! Thanks to you, Robert, I
didn't have to patch&compile util-linux again.

Well, thanks again to everyone

Christoph - sleepy, but happy