problems compiling patched util-linux-2.10o

Hi everyone,

after a stupid mistake, I need to access an old encrypted fs which was
encrypted using twofish and the int-patched kernel2.2.18 and util-linux.

I restored my old system: I boot with my old 2.2.18 kernel (with
int_patch 2.2.18; all original modules are available and in place), have
the old patched source in /usr/src/linux, have /usr/include/asm and
/usr/include/linux linked to /usr/src/linux/inlcude... (Debian
system...) My old fstab is available, just like the file with the
encrypted fs in it.

What's left are mount/umount/losetup (I DON'T have a Backup on this
one). I therefore patched util-linux-2.10o with
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/crypto/util-linux-2.10o.int.patch -- no
problems here.

./configure says:
You have inet_aton()
You have <scsi/scsi.h>
You don't have <linux/blkpg.h>
You don't need <linux/tqueue.h>
You have <linux/kd.h>
You have <term.h>
You have ncurses. Using <ncurses.h>.
You have termcap
You need -lcrypt
You have <locale.h>
You have <libintl.h> and gettext()
Assuming that you want to enable NLS support.
(Otherwise, edit defines.h and remove the line with ENABLE_NLS)
You have <langinfo.h>
You have __progname
You have <pty.h> and openpty()
You have wide character support
You have nanosleep()
You have personality()
You don't have __NR_pivot_root
You have a tm_gmtoff field in struct tm
Your rpcgen seems to work

And when I say "make losetup mount umount" a few files are compiled and
this error message is displayed:

nfsmount.c: In function `nfsmount':
nfsmount.c:534: warning: implicit declaration of function ime'
nfsmount.c:647: `NFS_FHSIZE' undeclared (first use in this function)
nfsmount.c:647: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nfsmount.c:647: for each function it appears in.)
nfsmount.c:665: warning: unreachable code at beginning of switch
statement
nfsmount.c:699: `NFS_PORT' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [nfsmount.o] Error 1

I don't really know what's wrong. It should be exactly the setup I had
when I originally setup this whole crypto stuff. I don't have much
knowldedge of C, but could this be a problem with an up-to-date libc?

I need to get those mount and umount binaries to mount that filesystem.
Do you have ANY ideas what to do, what's missing. Would it work if
someone would send me his twofish-aware (u)mount-binaries?

Please don't hesitate to ask me me anything about the problem. I
desperately need some sleep and may not put myself clear in the above
text.. :-)

THANKS for your thoughts about my problems

Christoph