RE: des-cbc

Mr. Hospel, et al.:

	You can ignore the license, its just the idea that people have the nerve to
complain that I use outlook, it is so outrageous. I am sorry, but that is
the email client I am forced to use as I have many customers which force me
to use the calendaring and other functions which are tied to the email.

	I am sorry, a lot of people on here are Linux bigots, and while I do dearly
love Linux, and would like nothing more than to see the day when the entire
World replaces Microsoft OSes with Linux, that has not happened as yet, and
I am stuck using this software.

	However, I said that to make a point. To show that these demands and
constant harassment as to the software I choose are equally as outrageous. I
would far prefer outlook to function as Mr. Harris desires it to, but it
doesn't and that is that.

If it makes you all feel any better, you can consider the license revoked,
but it's the point, that people such chutzpah to tell someone else to change
their email client! I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE! I HATE OUTLOOK! I use it because
my clients DEMAND it, and I am not resolved to have several email clients in
force at one time.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Sunday, October 07, 2001 10:11 AM