Re: des-cbc

In article <NBBBJHKIOKPKOGOEPEDPKECODOAA.stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
	"IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Mr. Harris:
>
>         I do not intend to use Microsoft Outlook in any other manner than
> its default manner in terms of quoting text. But I will tell you that I
> myself do not appreciate the way it functions, and am forced to use it until
> Evolution (which I have much hope for) can read ".pst" files, and be
> compatible with MS Exchange calendaring functions which I use extensively on
> my clients servers. When that functionality exists, I will join you in
> cursing Outlook. Doing all the editing involved as you request is simply
> just too much work.
>
>         How about this, since my text is my writing, perhaps I ought say
> this. I do not place my words in the public domain. I as their author am
> choosing to publish them free, while still reserving all redistribution
> rights. You sir, are granted a license to redistribute and republish my
> words (in a public electronic forum), if each paragraph and sentence is
> reproduced in its entirety, and by doing so you grant a full and complete
> reciprocal license to do so with your words. I do not care where between

Could we please have this guy removed from the mailinglist ?

His quoting style has always been terrible, but i never considered it worth
protesting about. But now he is basically declaring it illegal to have his
posts archived (his license does not allow that (yet ?), and trying to put
implicit restrictions on the way you are allowed to answer him.