RE: encrypting the whole disk / all the data

Mr. Leininger:

	Now this idea has some merit! How would one make such a CD? For me, I would
wish such a CD to have both a patched version of the Kernel as well as being
inclusive of loop-aes code. Any ideas what the design specifications for
such a disc would be?

	I have never made even an unencrypted bootable CD for Linux, but would love
to know how to do so, for purposes of protecting my files and forcing an
encrypted boot environment.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Saturday, October 06, 2001 9:44 AM