RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.4e file/swap crypto package

Mark, et al.:

	As I have asked before, I think it would be useful if we had some sort of
FAQ which states some of these issues and "should do it this way"
recommendations. Several months back there was a very deep exchange on
entropy, as well. Can we not put this all together in some centralized place
so people can review it and update it? If web space is the issue, I can
provide that.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Monday, October 01, 2001 10:48 AM