Configure problems 2.4.10 (newbie)

Hi,

I'm trying to build the cryptoapi for the latest kernel 2.4.10 .

$ tar xzf cryptoapi-2.4.7.0.tar.gz
$ cd cryptoapi-2.4.7.0
$ tar xzf /nfs/mirror/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.10.tar.gz

Acording to README it should be possible to do "./configure":

$ ./configure
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gmake... gmake
checking for kernel include tree... configure: error: no suitable configured kernel include tree found

Maybe I need to pass the PATH to the kernel?

$ ./configure --with-linux=./linux --with-linux-include=./linux/include
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gmake... gmake
checking for kernel include tree... configure: error: no suitable configured kernel include tree found

Sorry for the stupid question but I really don't known how to continue... :(

-Jonap

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se

Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/