RE: [Announce] New cryptoapi RPM packages for Mandrake 8.1

Mr. Bouissou:

	I understood all of what you said (prior to your saying it actually), I was
just proposing that as a convenience to people installing it, that the RPM
backup the binary file for the user as a precaution against the user
forgetting to or improperly doing so.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:58 PM