RE: [Evms-devel] Root on LV

Mr. Corry, et al.:

	I am a member of a mailing list "linux-crypto" which currently has people
working on both a kernel modification, as well as a man Mr. Jari Ruusu whom
has written his own loop-back based encrypting system.

	I am thinking that Mr. Ruusu's solution might well be able to be molded
into a plug-in for EVMS. Perhaps if there is interest in the crypto
community, they will see the great possibility of running EVMS and having a
plug-in for it. Then encryption would be available for any filesystem being
used when EVMS (a logical volume manager) is running.

	I look forward contributing to the development of EVMS.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:23 PM