Re: incompatibility problem, please help

"IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R" wrote:
> While I respect Mr. Ruusu's programming ability, he seems to very often
> answer the question he thinks your asking and not the one actually
> entitled within the scope of the text. Perhaps Mr. Ruusu missed the part
> of your question where you mentioned you were already using crypto-api, I
> don't know. He has a solution which will work, but how to continue using
> what you have deployed and to resolve your current issue he did not
> address.

Stuart, you missed my point which was that 2.2 kernels don't have tools to
reliably interoperate with 2.4 crypto-api disk images. I pointed the
original poster to a solution where he can use the same encrypted disk
images with 2.2 and 2.4 kernels.

Regards,
Jari Ruusu <jari.ruusu@xxxxxxxxxx>