Re: Suggested kerneli changes

hello,

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Adam J. Richter wrote:
> 	I would like to suggest the following kerneli changes, which
> I am willing to implement if contributions from a US citizen are
> considered OK by the kerneli maintainer, and if the reaction to them
> is generally positive.
[..]
> 	Does this plan look OK?
?

it sounds as if you are suggesting things which have been
already accomplished...

please take a closer look at http://cryptoapi.sourceforge.net/... you
might recognize some of your suggestions more or less implemented
already...

btw, the cryptoapi is not ready yet for being proposed for kernel
inclusion yet, it's still work in progress...

the IV calculation thing on the other hand has already been proposed,
and we hope, that it will go in real soon now...

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: hvr@xxxxxxxxxx       /    Finger hvr@xxxxxxx for GnuPG Public Key