Re: problems with 2.4.3.1 patch over 2.4.* with AES

> I have a filesystem encrypted with AES, 192 bit key. I'm not sure what went
> wrong, but one day I was unable to mount the filesystem. It may have been an
> update in util-linux, a new kernel, who knows (I update a lot :P).
>
> Anyway, I can't get to my files! If anyone could help me mount the filesystem
> I would be much appreciative. Here's the problem:

[...]

Have you added modules description to /etc/module.conf (or however this
file is called in your distribution)? I had similarily looking problem
with upgrade from Slackware 7.1 to Slackware 8.0 (though I had only
IOCTL message errors).

Regards,

Konrad Wawruch
7bulls.com S.A.