Re: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Jari Ruusu wrote:
> The block size thing is a time bomb.

This particular problem has blown up in my face several times. :(
Fortunately, I now know how to defuse it :D

But it's best if this problem didn't exist in the first place. It's such
an obvious problem I can't understand why it exists at all any more.

-Dan