Re: Int Crypto Patch and FreeS/Wan

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, William Ahern wrote:

> I have the 2.2.17 kernel, 2.2.17.9 international kernel patch and frees/wan
> 1.6. any tips on how to get it to compile? DES, MD5 and SHA1 routines
> seems to be conflicting. everything compiles fine until it hits these....
>
> i ran the freeswan-import script.... no beans....

Could you please tell which symboles that are conflicting. It
would make it easier to find the problem and/or fix problems
in kerneli.

--
Gisle Sælensminde ( gisle@xxxxxxxxx )

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going
to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. (from RFC 1925)