Assembly implementation for the linux kryptoapi.

I'm looking a bit on the posibility to make assembly versions of
some of the cipers (3DES, the AES candidates), but before I do
a major effort on this area, do anyone know about implementations
that is GPL-compatible, or written by people that is willing to
realese the code as such.

As a note, I copied the assembly implementation of blowfish from cipe into
the crypto API. To my surprise, the it showed not to be any faster than
the existion C implementation. I also tried some tricks to get it faster,
but it did not help. I have not tried the IDEA implementation.

--
Gisle Sælensminde ( gisle@xxxxxxxxx )

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going
to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. (from RFC 1925)