Re: lista

Maicon Triches wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

Please don't send MIME multipart messages when not attaching something.
I use netscape messenger and it only shows an attachment with your
message. I will skip such messages in the future. Sorry.

Yes, iknow that it is possibly netscapes fault, but sending multipart
messages when plain test would suffice is abuse of MIME. IMO. YMMV.

Marc

--
Marc Mutz <Marc@xxxxxxxx>        http://marc.mutz.com/Encryption-HOWTO/
University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics

PGP-keyID's:   0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH)