Re: Problems with crypto-patches in kernel 2.4.21??

Hi,

I have been digging the mailinglist archives a bit
further. I know this is way old stuff, but the symtoms
described there are just those I experience since
upgrading to 2.4.21 kernel:

http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2001-02/msg00001.html
> I can confirm this.  The system totally locks when
this occurs.  I let
> it sit all night when it did this the last time, and
it didn't
> recover.

In the article, it's referred to as: "loopback hang"
bug.

Any help very much appreciated.

thomas