RE: huge problems with cryptoloop...

Cool! It compiles...

Just a few questions though;

1. am I going to need a patched losetup? The one on mandrake 9.
doesn't seem to like the -I option.
The one that comes with Mandrake 9 is;
losetup-2.11u-1mdk

2. I don't think that running 'make' should do any installation
work... 'make install' after 'make' is preferable.

http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/ciphers-v1.1b.tar.bz2

Regards,
Jari Ruusu <jari.ruusu@xxxxxxxxxx>

-