2.4.18 + cryptoloop

Hi list,

How do I install cryptoapi on a 2.4.18 kernel with cryptoloop support?

First I tried

tar xjf cryptoapi-0.1.0.tar.bz2
cd cryptoapi-0.1.0
make patch-kernel KDIR=/usr/src/linux LOOP=iv
(btw: the doc states patchkernel - should be patch-kernel)
-> no cryptoloop config in menuconfig
recompiled kernel anyway.
losetup -e twofish /dev/loop0 cryptofile
asks for a password but then claims that there is no cipher loaded
(although it is!)
---
The cipher does not exist, or a cipher module needs to be loaded into the kernel
ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument
---

so I tried the magic installer:
cd /usr/src/linux
w3m -dump_source "www.kerneli.org/go?2.4.18/AT" | sh
This time there is crytoloop in the kernel. But when I try to compile
it, it tells me to patch loop.c.
---
you need to to patch your loop.c driver
warning: #warning LO_CRYPT_CRYPTOAPI not (yet) defined in kernel header)
---
Where do I get that patch???

Please help saving the remaining hair on my head and give me a hint!

Best regards

 - Clemens -
-