dynamicaly (un)loading cryptoapi.o and cryptoloop.o

Hi all

I have a working crypted loopback device with
my 2.4.20 kernel. Everything I needed from
the crypto section I compiled as a module.

Mounting my crypted FS does not work until
i modprobe cryptoapi and cryptoloop, then
it mounts and unmounts cleanly, but after
unmounting

rmmod -a

only removes the cipher, crytoapi and
cryptoloop stay in memory. I worked around
by loading those modules at bootup time,
having those modules loaded at all the time.

Can anybody tell me how to load und unload
those modules dynamically without invoking
modprobe/insmod directly?

thanks in advance

Peter
-