Re: cryptoloop unresolved symbols

Hi.

'make-kpkg modules_image' is for external modules.
'make-kpkg kernel_image' will recompile the kernel and the selected modules that are in the kernel source.
You'll then have a handy .deb file in /usr/src which you can 'dpkg -i <packagename>' to reinstall the kernel and kernel modules.

so comment is basically "If you need to re-compile the kernel, you need to run make-kpkg kernel_image, not make-kpkg modules_image"

Noah

--begin quoted message from Patric Kabus,

--
-