loop-aes: cannot mount crypted cdrom when ide-scsi

Hi,

I've put a loop-file (backup.img) on cdrom, with a IDE cdwriter.

Now, if I want to mount the image file from the harddisk before burning,
I successfully

echo $password | mount -t ext2 -p 0 -o loop=/dev/loop2,encryption=AES128 /backup.iso /backup-cd/

But, the cd cannot be mounted from the cdrom drive:
echo $password | mount -t ext2 -p 0 -o loop=/dev/loop2,encryption=AES128 /dev/sr1 /backup-cd/
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop2,
       or too many mounted file systems

Of course with linux one has to use ide-scsi for a IDE cdwriter, without
which I've never had burnt the cd.

Then I reboot the computer *without* the kernel option 'hdc=ide-scsi' .

And now
echo $password | mount -t ext2 -p 0 -o loop=/dev/loop2,encryption=AES128 /dev/hdc /backup-cd/

works alright.

The blocksize of the original loop-file was 1024, don't know if that's
of any interest.

Any ideas?
--
Michael
               Wenn das Spiel nicht läuft, liegt es oft daran,