Re: how is data cached in the memory when using loop device

I'm using the -ac kernels, with riels VM. unfortunately that vm is not
documented at all, I have no idea how it works exactly. I'm trying to tune
a bit bdflush maybe if would help, but I didnt have too much succes yet
with it.
regards,
greg

ps: what is the loop helper thread?