loop-AES password change?

Hi,

I was just trying to work out the best way to setup loop AES with a changeable
password. I.e. Similar behaviour to PGPDisk. I assume the way it works is
that your password is used to encrypt the session key and the session key is
what is actually used to encrypt the data. Therefore you can change the
password without having to re-encrypt the whole device.

>From what I have read it seems that the right way to do this with loop-AES is
to use a GPG key to encrypt the "session key". Is this correct? Is there any
more info/examples?

thanks, Iain.
--
GnuPG key: 580EE8D7 available on public key servers.
-