resize crypted partition

Hi !

(Sorry for my English but I hope you can understand what I mean)

I have a 80GB encrypted Partition and I forgot to make a swap partition on this HD

How can I make this encrypted partition smaller ? (I have created it with SUSE 8.0 Yast , it’s a blow_fish encrypted partition on Ext3)

Can I do it with GNU Parted ?

If not, what a program should I take for it ?

TiA