[ANNOUNCE] ipsec_tunnel-0.2.2 released

Today I have released version 0.2.2 of my IPsec tunnel package.  This is a
bug fix release and contains no new features.  You can download the
package from http://ringstrom.mine.nu/ipsec_tunnel/ as usual.  There are
no known bugs at this time.

I have also added two mailing lists: one for announcements and one for
general discussion.  You can find more information on the web page.

>From the NEWS file:

Bug fixes for 0.2.2

* Compile with -aa kernels (e.g. 2.4.19-rc1aa1)

* Fixes after review by Norman Shulman:

  - Fixed an incorrect unlock in an error path.

  - Fixed potential panic for SIOCIPSEC_GET_SA for an SA with no
    cipher.

* A few minor issues that have no influence on the functionality.

Enjoy!

/Tobias

-