Encrypted home directories

I just placed a modified version of pam_mount, the PAM module that allows
for encrypted home directories, at http://www.flyn.org.  I can not get a
hold of Elvis, the original author, so I can not submit a patch to him.
Here is the ChangeLog relative to 0.3.2:

* Fixed bug that caused segfault when unmounting with debugging on.

* Location of config file is now /etc/security/pam_mount.conf by default.

* UID of pmhelper process is now set to 0 since euid of 0 is not enough
for using mount (makes u+s su work).

* Mount point is now optional in pam_mount.conf for local mount type.
See pam_mount.conf example.

* Debug messages are now logged with syslog.

* Cleaned up debug messages a bit.  Separated into log and debug messages.
Log messages are important and are printed even if debugging is off.

* Got rid of some C++ style comments.

--
Mike

:wq