Re: Announce loop-AES-v1.6e file/swap crypto package

Hi,

I've been considering changing from cryptoapi to loop-AES, however I just
read in the readme that you can't use journalling file systems on a file loop
device. I have been using reiserfs on my encrypted fs and I don't really want
to go back to ext2.

How come it works with cryptoapi but not with loop-AES?

thanks, Iain.
--
public key available at http://www.minihub.org/~iain/iain.asc
-