Re: Encrypted home directories

hi,

a few months ago i tried to patch pam_mount to do something like that.
but i run on too many problems that not only relay on pam_mount or on
cryptoapi and had other problems that only my-self haven't found a good
solution. so i made a break on working on this code. i also mailed the
maintainer of pam_mount and didn't get an answer.

so you can imagine that i'm really interested to see that code you have
found. is it possible that you send me the patch or the hole code.

thank in advance,
regards,
alias m96.

-