new article/howto for cryptoapi

Ok, so here is my howto/article about installing and using the CryptoAPI
for loopback encryption.  It was originally written article style, to be
published in linux journal, but since they decided to ignore my e-mail I
thought I'd stick it on kerneli.org.  So anyway, it's up now in several
formats(ps, pdf, and html) for your viewing pleasure.  I'd like some
feedback and suggestions for what else to add. The article was directed
at someone who is somewhat familiar with linux, and maybe knows how to
rebuild their kernel, but doesn't necessarily know anything about
cryptography.
At any rate, I think i'm going to work on updating marc's encryption
howto by merging it with a few peices of this paper, and hopefully get a
new updated version out.  Additionally, i'm not quite sure why marc's
version isn't in linuxdoc, but the one that's in there is 3 years old...
i'll try to get this changed as well.
Dave

http://www.kerneli.org/cryptoapi/howto