Re: EVMS and LOOP-AES

commence  IT3 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR-R quotation:

> 	Correct me if I am wrong, but if loop-aes were integrated into
> EVMS, would that not make creating an encrypted swap quite easy?

It's already about as easy as it can be.  Even if it were integrated
into EVMS, you would still have to perform the same steps: generate a
session key, pass this key to the encryption module (EVMS plugin, in
this case), do mkswap and a swapon.  You might as well therefore use
the proven volume manager-independent loop-aes or cryptoloop
solutions, rather than a new EVMS-specific encryption module.

--
 /////////////////  |                  | The spark of a pin
<sneakums@zork.net> |  (require 'gnu)  | dropping, falling feather-like.