Re: Recovering a loop-AES encrypted root partition

Hi Andreas

Using "The Coroners Toolkit" on the encrypted device might also help you, but
it's a long shot :

http://www.porcupine.org/forensics/tct.html

You use it for recovering information, generally after remote break-ins, but
it could be useful here too.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-