Migrating from cryptoapi-2.4.7.0 to patch-int-2.4.17

Hi,

I have a large amount of data which was encrypted via the old cryptoapi
(2.4.7.0) modules.  Since then, I've decided to try out the new international
crypto patch.  However, when I try to access my old cryptoapi data, I get the
following error:

[root@lain /]# mount -t iso9660 -o encryption=aes,loop /dev/cdrom /cdrom
Available keysizes (bits): 128 192 256
Keysize: 192
Password :
The cipher does not exist, or a cipher module needs to be loaded into the
kernel
ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument

I do have the cryptoloop and cipher-aes modules loaded.  Is it going to be
possible to access my old cryptoapi encrypted data with the new patch-int?

--
Chris Schadl
cschadl@satan.org.uk

-