Re: FreeS/WAN + linux crypto in linux 2.4.17

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 10:32:42AM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> So, I was hoping  to get FreeS/WAN to compile as a module  and add it to one
> of my kernels.
> I then realized that I had to patch my kernel. Would have been easier with a
> real patch instead of the dreadful  makefile and patch process which dies if
> anything doesn't patch perfectly.
> After the pain of working around it, I eventually got the compile to bomb at
> the end (fs 1.91 and 2.4.17).

I think 1.91 is too out of sync. Try at least 1.93. I
have heard there are some bad problems in 1.94, although
I have gotten it to compile along with the crypto patches.

    Nuke bin Laden:           Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  improve the global          Islandone Society
     gene pool.               www.islandone.org
-