libaes project - would appreciate contributions

Folks,

I'm spamming linux-crypto as I'm hoping that I can get some input from
you people and hopefully give you something useful back.

I have started a new sourceforge project - libaes - to get a decent AES
library available to free software projects.  This was initially
inspired by a version of Jari Ruusu's libaes which I found elsewhere (I
guess having just seen him on here the original libaes is from the
kernel crypto project).

Project is at
	http://libaes.sourceforge.net/   (not updated yet)
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/libaes/

Current State:-
  - Alpha version release (0.01)
  - Requires block size set at library compilation time
  - C code based on Brian Gladman's latest drop
  - Assembly code (128 bit only) working with this (also based on
    Brian's work)
  - Assembly version runs twice as fast as C version on my box
    (this is mostly cos gcc cannot optomise the C well).

The Alpha version is meant to be to get input on the API structure and
future directions.  I also would like to get some coders - assembler
especially on several platforms.

The current code has the aes context structure as the last parameter on
all calls (as Brian's code).  I think moving it to the first parameter
may suit people better - specially the cbc wrapping routines.

Anyhow please grab this, look at it, comment on it etc...

There is a mailing list -
	http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/libaes-devel

Regards
	Nigel.