ADMIN: LSG2 web interface

Please reply to me personally and not to the list, thank you.
various flags on themselves, like DIGEST mode ...

This web interface is linked from the mail archive pages
and put under SSL:

	https://mail.nl.linux.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

kind regards,

Rik
--
Shortwave goes a long way:  irc.starchat.net  #swl

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/