Re: about system time incorrect after changing cpu frequency

On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:32:36 +0530
Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How and when were you calling them? What kernel version is it ?
>
> > Clock Event Device: arm_global_timer
>
> This driver doesn't have support to update clkevt device's freq. You
> may need to modify that based on how arch/arm/kernel/smp_twd.c is
> updated. look for: clockevents_update_freq().

This can only help the clockevent. Even with this cpufreq notifier
update, the globaltimer clocksource still can't hold correct/accurate time.

I think the arm global timer is not suitable for clocksource if cpufreq is
enabled.